viernes, 1 de junio de 2012

Chaufita

-  “Why are you breaking up with me?”
“You are very attractive but the truth is that we have different lifestyles. I honestly don’t believe we are compatible in the long run.”
“Really? I thought you really liked me.”
“I do, but perhaps just as a friend. I’m sorry if there was a misunderstanding. Are you alright?”
-   “I’m fine, no big deal”, she said while looking at the screen of her IPhone.
-   “Can we still be friends?”
-   “Yes” she said, this time staring outside the window facing the street.
-   “Cool”, I replied, sipping more tea from my cup.
-   “Well, I have to run now to my organic raw food cooking class. Perhaps it would be better if we stop seeing each other for a while.”
-   “No problem, I understand. Chaufita.”
-   “What did you say?” she said while putting back her coat and red hat.
-   “Never mind.”

   (I never heard back from her again)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario