martes, 21 de mayo de 2013

Paranoid

Wow, a thief just tried to steal my bike tonight! Can you believe it? I caught him in fraganti when he tried to break the lock. He noticed I was watching him behind the door curtain and started to run like he had seen the devil himself. I seriously thought for a second, I swear to God, about chasing him, confront him, beat him and perhaps kill the piece of shit with my sharp Japanese chef's knife, which I always keep in the drawer next to my bed. He looked like a crackhead; his death would have been no loss for society.
 
However, I decided to go back to sleep instead. It was dark and cold outside. I was also in my underwear; it would have been embarrasing to be seen like that by a stranger or, even worse, by a female cop patrolling the streets. I'll never see this city with the same eyes again. Something inside of me is totally shattered, broken. I don’t trust anybody here anymore. The world is coming to an end. I’ll buy a gun tomorrow.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario